Demand Generation Specialist Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Demand Generation Specialist – FMCG
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a leading FMCG company that seeks to hire a well-experienced and organized Demand Generation Specialist who will play a critical role in the company’s growth strategy. He/She will design and drive demand generation initiatives within the company’s core customer verticals, focusing on strategies that deliver business results. The successful candidate should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs, while collaborating closely with consumer research, product marketing, sales and external agencies.
- Drive category, brand and product strategy thinking, rooted in real consumer and business insights
- Implement demand generation best practices throughout the relevant arms of the business
- Develop demand generation success metrics and facilitate clear targeted campaigns
- Select and manage agency partners to enrich team capabilities
- Participate in innovation
- Lead selection of marketing tools and mediums to increase demand
- Monitor and measure sales funnel activities
- Manage the responsibility of content, campaigns and messaging distribution, across all channels and platforms to reach company’s target audience and continue growing and retaining prospects and customers
- Use historical data to analyze overall marketing/advertising strategies
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and fine-tune to increase conversation rates
- Create iterative marketing campaigns for consumer acquisition
- Create visibility of campaign metrics and ROI through reports to communicate target goals and current results to the team
- Manage the team to ensure adoption of demand generation best practices and delivery of business results
- Team player able to work with the marketing and sales team to assist with company goals and directives
Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Marketing or any other business related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in Marketing in the FMCG sector
- 5+ years of experience in planning and executing end-to-end demand generation programs
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate strong business acumen and have proven planning skills and executive presence
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for the insights that result from those analyses.
- The successful candidate must be consumer-oriented and have a passion for serving others, must work comfortably in a group setting,
- Ability to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships as a representative of the business,
- Must be an approachable individual with a likeable personality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Demand Generation Specialist) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Friday 15 th November 2019 .
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.