Vacant Position: Digital Content Creator / Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Job Level: Entry level
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in digital and social media management
Job Summary: Fresh & Direct and BeverageThreeSixty are looking to engage a Digital Content Creator / Social Media Manager.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channel namely; Facebook Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Any other duties & responsibilities assigned.
- Diploma/BS/degree in Communication and Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital and social media content creation
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to [email protected] by 31st March 2021