Digital Marketing & Analytics Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs,
Title: Digital Marketing & Analytics – Home Appliances,
Gross Salary: 50 – 70k ,
Our client is a market leader in home appliances in Kenya. They seek to hire a creative and result oriented Digital Marketing Executive who will be tasked with spearheading the company’s e-commerce strategy.
- Execute ecommerce and social media strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Handle Project management (video shoots, photo shoots, and organizing marketing events
- Play key role in the strengthening and implementation of the company’s strategy in order to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across channels
- Develop strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online
- Website data management and analysis.
- Strategy implementation and monitoring through data analysis and SOI
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Analysing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in BBIT, Advertising, Marketing or any other Business related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing in a larger company
- Excellent data analytics and excel proficiency is a plus
- Experience with analytical tools including Python, Google Analytics, Data Studio etc
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Candidates aged between 27 – 38 years are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Digital Marketing & Analytics– Home Appliances ) to [email protected] on/before 9 th September, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .