Digital Marketing Executive Job, Latest Communications Jobs,
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a well-established IT company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire a well-experienced and creative Digital Marketing Executive tasked with managing the company’s digital platforms and developing creative marketing campaigns to improve revenues.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity and presence.
- Propose creative online strategy
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s online content (SEO).
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Respond creatively to inquiries and/or complaints while positively engaging those who may seek the company services via social media.
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with global standards and best practices
- Develop and utilise digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Developing and presenting concepts to the CEO
- Managing social media platforms and company website
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 3 year of working experience as a digital marketer in a busy environment
- Experience in social media/web administration desired
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must have the ability to develop and successfully execute and track marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of marketing and communication to impact on business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to develop creative online content
- Team player who can inspire and positively contribute the company culture
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Digital Marketing Executive ) to [email protected] before Monday 16 th November 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It’s FREEN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE