Digital Marketing Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is a startup fresh fruits and vegetables processing company. They seek to hire a dynamic, self-motivated digital marketing intern who will create a market for FFVs that meet food safety standards in Nairobi.
- Develop and execute various digital marketing and advertising strategies that utilize SEO, SEM, social, email and membership forums
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
- Carry out online research on customer preferences to inform product development
- Identifying new and effective digital marketing platforms and strategies through benchmarking and research
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
- Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
- Get influencers onboard in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or graphic design
- At least 2 years work experience as a digital marketer.
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, data analytics, Robotics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Security, Agile, Lean, UI/UX, Digital Thinking, Digital Care, Digital Sales and any other related digital skills.
- Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends’
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent analytical skills to translate ideas into aesthetically appealing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
- Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning
- Should be in a position to deliver new solutions to the business
- Must have good Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Digital Marketing Intern ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 th October 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.ADVERTISE your job vacancy with us & reach over 500,000 qualified Kenyans in our database.