Digital Marketing Supervisor Jobs, Communications Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, Fanisi HR Solutions
This job advert is by Fanisi HR Solutions on behalf of VAAL Real Estate who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Supervisor . The right candidate will be involved in assisting the overall marketing team through developing online marketing campaigns to promote VAAL products and services.
Located in Nairobi, the Digital Marketing supervisor will be charged with managing VAAL Real Estate digital media platforms and executing the digital media marketing strategy across all online platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for providing comprehensive analytics, data presentations and reports.
- For all VAAL online platforms; plan, execute and oversee all the digital media strategy and build brand awareness, generate Leads and increase conversions
- Create relevant and digitally optimized content
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms
- Generate reports of key metrics from campaigns
- Utilize, strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Liaise with digital agency in developing, marketing plans, strategies and manage budgets
- Online content development
- Manage all digital marketing channels and measure ROI and KPIs
- Excellent understanding of online or digital marketing management and platforms
- Experience in communication, branding, imaging, marketing and digital media
- Proficiency in managing media buying accounts
- Solid understanding of best practices on how to optimize all forms of online content
- Strong project management or organizational skills In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format. Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, budget, targeting and placement
- A relevant bachelor’s degree; preferably in Communications, MIS, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or Design
How to Apply
If you qualify and are interested in this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 13 th June 2019. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.