DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Booking.com
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
We are looking for an English speaking Direct Debit Sales Specialist for our Nairobi Office. This position is for a temporary period of 3 months in order to support the Credit Control team with new projects. As part of this new project you will be liaising directly with our UK partners and selling new products related to Booking.com. Your role may evolve over time to support other areas of the business.
As a Direct Debit Sales Specialist you will support Booking.com BV by reaching out to the accommodation partners to inform them of the preferred payment method in the market. You will discuss with them the benefits of signing up for this preferred payment method and answer any queries they have. This is a fast paced role, where you will be using your strong communication and negotiation skills on a daily basis.
- Consistent contact with our partners to sell the Payment method of Booking.com
- Promote Direct Debit Payment method with Booking.com Partners
- Implement scalable solutions
- Cross functional Communication and collaboration
- Support of Booking.com BV with increasing growth of company
- Assist with the improvement of cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
- Selling direct debit payment options to our UK partners
Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills, selling skills and, above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the preset objectives.
- Drive progress through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress ( tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Create an out of the box mind set to support Booking.com BV with improving customer payment behaviour
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs
- Experience with sales over the phone
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
- Planning skills
- Technical knowledge of Collections software
- Sales experience
- Strategic/Longer Term Contribution Excellent
- English verbal and written communication skills.
- Any extra language is a plus
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here