- Company: KCB Bank Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations. The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for KCB Bank.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
For the above position, the successful applicants should:
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum Mean Grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have a passion and commitment to quality service.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.