Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Direct Sales Representatives
Key responsibilities :
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for Retail Banking
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door and digital selling
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement on bank products.
- Daily provision of business acquisition reports.
- Recommending clients to useful financial services or answering bank-related inquiries
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
- Be a recent graduate with a diploma or university degree from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- A passion and commitment to quality service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Ability to be an agent of change and innovation with a strong desire to excel
- A person of integrity and with good negotiating skills
How to apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected] on or before 24th January 2022.
Applicant should quote the position (Direct Sales Representative) on the subject of email.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .