Current Director Jobs,
Africa Nazarene University (ANU) is an accredited non-profit Private Christian University and is part of a Network of 21 Higher Education Institutions sponsored by the Church of the Nazarene International, with a mission to provide a holistic education that develops individuals academically, spiritually, culturally, socially and physically to equip them with excellent skills, competencies and Christian values to enable them to go into the world well prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities of their time.
The University seeks to engage a suitable and qualified candidate for the following position:
Director, ANU Online (1 post)
The Director will be expected to be well versed with University policies in general, have access to various corporate forums and keep up to date with the emerging online learning issues. He/she will be responsible for managing and coordinating online learning in the University in line with CUE Universities Standards and Guidelines. The position reports to the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic and Student Affairs.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and standards of effective delivery of online
- Oversee training of instructors and students in the use of online learning technology, methods and procedures.
- Oversee development of instructional materials and products
- Monitor quality and compliance of courses offered online by ensuring that ANU and CUE standards are adhered
- Provide monitoring reports and quality assurance
- Coordinate online learning on ANU’s Learning Management System (E-Naz.)
- Coordinate online exams through an accredited exams proctoring
- Liaise with marketing to promote technical or marketing information about online
- Coordinate research, monitoring and evaluation on the utilization of online learning
- Assess effectiveness and efficiency of instruction according to ease of instructional technology use and student learning, knowledge transfer, and
- Manage the technical resources, such as course management and video conferencing systems, networking, and webcasting, for online learning
- Establish linkages with relevant external institutions and individuals to support online learning at
- Select, direct, and monitor the work of vendors that provide products or services for online learning programs.
- Share latest trends and developments in the area of online learning to faculty and staff through seminar, workshops, internal communication and other
- Develop and monitor the department annual plan and
- Mentor, coach and supervise subordinate
- Provide technical advice and reports to management when
Qualifications and Experience
- For PhD holders: Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial position.
- For Master’s degree holders: Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial position.
Skills and Competencies
- Executive disposition, and demonstrate high levels of integrity
- Ability to develop long term integrated and cross-functional operational plans
- Ability to operationalize strategy into action for the function
- Ability to sell the vision of the university
- Business/Financial acumen, business savvy, innovative
- Highly tech savvy with advanced knowledge on data management
- Strategic management skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning skills
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence through the email [email protected] not later than 1 st March 2021 enclosing a Curriculum Vitae with details of current post, salary and other financial benefits, academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer). Kindly indicate job title in the subject of the email. ANU is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE