Director Supply Chain Management Services Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Economics Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Busia County Jobs
Job Group ‘R’
- Ensuring adherence to the laid down procedures, rules and regulations;
- Analysing the impact of Supply Chain Management policies, rules and regulations;
- Advising the Accounting Officers on Supply Chain Management standards;
- Assisting in procurement planning and budget preparation;
- Advising departments on Supply Chain Management matters and interpreting of other laws and statutes that impact on Supply Chain Management matters.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of C- and above
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent qualification.
- A Master’s degree in any of the following: – Procurement and Supply Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any relevant field as an added advantage
- Must have served in the grade of Deputy Director Supply Chain Management Job Group “Q” or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must be a registered member KISM
- Must have served in the grade of Deputy Director Supply Chain Management Services or in a Comparable relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
- Must have attended a Senior Management Course(SMC) and Strategic Leadership And Development Programme(SLDP)from Kenya School of Government.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th June, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400