E-commerce Assistant Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Title: E-commerce Assistant – Telesales,
Gross Salary: 35k,
Our client is an established company providing office supplies and stationery in Kenya. They specialize in distribution and sale of thermal rolls, staplers, staple removers, spring files, ribbons and cartridges, photocopying papers, paper punches, markers and highlighters, file folders, envelopes and box files. They seek to hire a motivated and result oriented Telesales executive who will be tasked with selling products on e-commerce, online platforms while meeting sales targets through online platforms and digital marketing.
Key Roles Responsibilities
- Sell office supply and stationery products on the e-commerce and online platforms
- Generate new e-commerce business sales.
- Develop new business sales process from initial prospecting and pitching through to contract negotiation.
- Identify and present new e-commerce technologies options to clients.
- Devise acquisition strategies through effective and visible account planning.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and ensure sales activity records are reported and maintained.
- Manage customer service from order capture to fulfillment, logistics and after sale service
- Work in association with the marketing and production teams to develop campaigns to drive web interest and sales, develop and execute sales-led communications and grow the mailing list audience/e-shots Oversee stock reconciliation and reorders.
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touch points, in order to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue.
- Execute an ecommerce marketing plan, including targeted marketing channels
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales Stay updated and educated in all of the company’s categories, brands and licensed products
- Work with the development team/agency to continuously improve the website’s user/shopping experience.
- Liaise with various marketing team members to allocate tasks, track their completion, and measure their impact. Guide them wherever necessary.
- Work to implement better ways to boost the conversion rate.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of every marketing channel and activity on revenue.
- Experiment with and introduce newer marketing channels and tools to connect with the target audience.
- Combine the best of sales, marketing, and technology to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Meet set monthly sales targets through the various channels, in both ecommerce, social media platforms and selling through other online shops
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Arts, Marketing, or equivalent qualification.
- Qualified digital marketing training is a must.
- Proven track record of successfully leading sales growth
- 2-3 years of experience at an e-commerce organization, and digital marketing sales with proven delivery of targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills.
- Should know the commonly used martech tools by e-commerce companies.
- Demonstrate having knowledge in digital marketing, tele-marketing with proven track record.
- Knowledge in office supplies and e-marketing of FMCG and especially stationery line of business will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( E-commerce Assistant – Telesales) to [email protected] on/before August 24, 2021.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .