Enterprise Development Officer Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No: MSEA – 18/7/2019 (MSEA Grade 7)
Duties and responsibilities will entail:- collecting data related to micro enterprises promotion; mobilizing MSE operators; assisting in recruiting exhibitors; assisting MSEs to register and form Savings and Credit Cooperatives (SACCOs) and Associations; recruiting trainers; assisting and implementing MSE programmes; facilitating access to services for micro and small enterprises in the form of Business Development Services and technology; conducting business counselling; providing mentorship for aspiring youth entrepreneurs; conducting research on MSEs; conducting training; recruiting exhibitors and trainees; collecting and analyzing data on MSE issues; compiling training and exhibition reports; conducting MSE sector needs assessment; undertaking micro-financing, marketing, infrastructure, and start up programmes and support; and disseminating information about MSE Fund & facilitating access to MSE Fund.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Strategic Management, Agri-Business, Commerce, Business Administration, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Business Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How To Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019 .
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification.