Our client is among the leading software solutions providing companies based in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Nigeria.They are the market leaders in East Africa in HR systems as well as having a strong hold in other solutions as well.They are seeking a very competent ERP Software Support/Implementation Engineer .
ERP Software Support/Implementation Engineer having 3+ years of Experience Preferably Accounting/ERP Software. Should have Both Technical & Business Process Analysis Experience in medium to Large scale Projects. Knowledge in SQL SERVER Queries will be an added Advantage.
- 3 + Years Of Implementations Experience (Preferably Accounting/ERP Software).
- Should have Both Technical & Business Process Analysis Experience in medium to Large scale Projects.
- Functional Area: Accounts, Inventory, Procurement, MIS Reports
- Basic Knowledge in SQL and Databases, Reporting tools (Preferably Crystal) is needed.
- Knowledge on Desktop Client / Server Applications
- Knowledge on Accounting Software Implementation
- Should be able to Configure Various Chart Of Account, Reports & Business Processes…
- Previous full life-cycle implementation experience with Accounting/ERP Implementation
- Background as a Software Support Consultant & Implementation Engineer or Business Analyst
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel Local/Abroad
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting Of Software Components Remotely/On site
Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Troubleshooting Software/Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
- Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
- Deal with a wide range of products
- Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand
- Work closely with Solution Architects and/or Engagement Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
- Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, Support Calls communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Collaborate with several teams (e.g. software development, testing,engineering,sales) to achieve our common goal of solving our customer problems and enhancing our products
- Share your knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 27th April 2019.
- Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online: https://r4kenya.com/jobs/erp-software-support-implementation-engineer-new-job-opportunity-apply-here/
- Website: https://r4kenya.com