Communication Jobs In Kenya. Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited –
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited and is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes, and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries, general insurance underwriting as well as fund management services.
The Company is recruiting for an Events Co-ordinator who will be based at its Head Office in Madison House, Nairobi. Qualified candidates applying for the position are requested to have the following qualifications and experience and to demonstrate they possess the capability to manage the key responsibilities:
The purpose of this role is to ensure brand consistency in all the company offices and management of the marketing support activities as well as corporate social responsibility activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and implement marketing communication projects that include public relations, events, advertising and sales support initiatives.
- Ensure branding of head office and branch offices are done according to guidelines and that they are well maintained at all times.
- Coordinate and participate in CSR activities of the company.
- Be the custodian of the marketing and promotional materials and coordinate issuance.
- Coordinate marketing activations in the Head Office and branches.
- Assist head office and branches with the day-to-day marketing tasks and projects as requested.
- Ensure that advertising messages and social media promotions are consistent with the brand guidelines.
- Engage and ensure the brand guidelines are strictly adhered to on all marketing materials from suppliers and agencies
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or other related field
- Relevant Professional qualifications eg CIM
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CV’s and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on
[email protected] not later than 20th May, 2022.
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .