Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Farmer’s Choice was founded in 1980, with the central purpose of selling fresh and processed pork products to all income groups in Kenya.
The Executive Personal Assistant shall be responsible for providing full Managerial and Administrative support at the executive office to ensure smooth operation of the office. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate on behalf of the office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Preparation of customized management reports, presentations, board papers, research materials and any other write-up as requested.
- Handle correspondence, draft and prepare responses, provide feedback and forward requests to relevant offices.
- Assist in meeting preparations, review agendas and minutes and ensure agenda items are circulated and prepared on time and following up on execution
- Record meeting discussions and provide minutes when required to do so
- Maintain regular communication with the executive office for updates on matters that affect schedules and planning.
- Ensure that all stakeholders interacting with the executive office are accorded respectable quality service commensurate with the desired image.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Analyse submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance, routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and utilize historical information to guide on ongoing and future strategies.
- Handle special projects, groups or individuals when required.
- Prepare and develop a records system, maintain and recommend changes to the system when appropriate.
- Document customer complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report challenges when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Support in coordinating contractors that help deliver on commercial projects and giving updates.
- Taking initiative on business development.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, and Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a comparative role.
- Experience in the FMCG industry preferred
- Proven experience in financial modelling preferred
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Proven experience in data analytics and report presentation
- Understanding of the Business environment
- Assertive and pro-active
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
How To Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements, do forward your CV and relevant documents through the email: [email protected] by 5th August 2022.
Quote the job title in the email subject.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .