- Company: Reeds Africa Consult
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Finance Jobs in KenyaReeds Africa Consult Jobs in Kenya
To ensure effective inventory controls procedures and maintain verifiable documentations to support inventory availability and security
- Monitor adherence to FEFO and batch controls at all inventory storage areas of the company.
- Monitor inventory min-max and report on increased inventory levels or alert production in advance for replenishment.
- Monitor stock movements in and out by ensuring proper documentations are availed and approved.
- Monitor and ensure stocks are properly arranged in the Warehouse.
- Conduct daily cycle counts and share for review.
- Validate transporter invoices against assigned deliveries and approved rates before they are presented to Accounts Payables. Prepare summary logistics cost for the month.
- Coordinate/liaise with production on stock outs.
- Assist in daily sales order conversion planning.
- Ensure all proof of deliveries are received, acknowledged, scanned and uploaded in the ERP system. In case of any customer remarks follow through with Accounts Receivable.
- Analyze, evaluate and provide explanations on all stock queries raised by the Immediate Supervisor, HODs & Senior Management.
- Assist in planning & coordinating monthly, quarterly and yearly stock-takes.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor or management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related.
- CPA qualification
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role