To increase brand awareness and create new sales opportunities abroad.
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures;
- Monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries;
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method to the customer;
- Supervise efficient working of sales staff and ensure compliance to all export objectives;
- Collaborate with country sales manager to prepare budget for projects;
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities according to country specifications;
- Design efficient distributing strategies for customers and ensure compliance to all state regulations;
- Evaluate all reports submitted by sales staff and recommend appropriate changes if required;
- Provide training for all sales staff and perform assessment of all work and assist to achieve all export objectives;
- Monitor all existing and prospective markets and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities, Review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents;
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes;
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Develop knowledge of the cultural, business and political background of the countries you are responsible for, together with an understanding of consumer tastes to create consumer targeted products.
- Must be a degree holder – Marketing, PR, Business Administration;
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in an F.M.C.G company;
- Strong knowledge/understanding of consumer industry, market dynamics;
- Experienced in analyzing large amounts of data and trends;
- A Valid driving license; and
- Ability to think critically and creatively
Salary expectations: ksh 120,000-180,000
How To Apply
If you meet the said qualifications send your application to email@example.com or register and apply at www.ideon.co.ke/careers