Sales Representative Job, Current Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya 2021,
We are seeking to hire so les representatives who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility across the country.
- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products Collect orders from the vo rious supermarkets and stockists
- Monitor sales in the mo rket to ensure to rgets a nd objectives a re met Ensure optimal avoila bility of products over long and short-term Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with customers.
- Ensure cash collection as per ag reed terms with cust omers and carry out do ily reconcilioti on
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ soles and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales. tand follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maint a i n effective working tea m relationships with all support departments
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Route to market (RTC) planning
- Supervise and support merchandizers and foot soldiers to ensure sales to rgets a re met.
5kiIIs & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales 8‹ Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2 — 3 years in experience in FMCG.
- Strong understanding of customer and ma rket dyna mics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a tea m
- Should be a highly motivated and aggressive soles person,
- Should be prese nta ble at all times.
- Must have five years driving experience of commercial vehicle.
How To Apply
If you fulfill the above requirements, do forward your CV and relevant documents through the email [email protected] by 25th October 2021 (QUOTE THE JOB TITLE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT)