Field Sales Managers Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Field Sales Managers – Kajiado and its environment,
Solar Panda is a growing company that provides innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. The company’s pay-as-you-go model allows homes and small businesses to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
Solar Panda values personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and co-workers. These qualities are considered essential for employment.
The successful Field Sales Manager will achieve their shop and area sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team. The key responsibilities are to recruit, monitor, train and support the field sales team.
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
- Actively recruit Field Agents
- Train, coach, mentor and develop Field Agents
- Daily monitoring of Field Agents to ensure that they are actively selling the company’s products
- To act as the bridge between the Sales team and Area Sales Manager
- Generate sales leads
- Experience from working in rural areas is a requirement
- Experience from managing sales teams is a significant advantage
- Three years’ experience in sales leadership is an added advantage
- A diploma or degree in an academic field is an added advantage
- Excellence in team building and motivational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to [email protected] on or before 2nd April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Solar Panda Kenya Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.
Solar Panda does not charge any fees on recruitment.