Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Field Sales Representatives,
Gross Salary: Kshs 15k plus commissions,
Our Client is an established manufacturing company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire result-oriented Field Sales Representatives to help grow business through active prospecting and closing sales.
- Get sales using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Forecast sales, develop unique sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to stay up-to-date on the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using sales statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client databases within your assigned territory.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a diploma in sales.
- 1 – 3 years of proven sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and management.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Field Sales Representative – Manufacturing ) to [email protected] on or before 14 th December, 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .