Financial Adviser Job, Current Finance Jobs,
Title: Financial Adviser,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our Client is a leading Corporate Insurance Company limited based in Nairobi. They seek to hire a full-time Financial Adviser with sales experience to push sales for the company and maintain a regular follow-up with clients building strong relationships.
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including unit trusts, life insurance, monthly investment plans, education plans, General insurance, Retirement planning, offshore products etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients.
- Setting up meetings, preparing, and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and industry products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients
- Diploma in Business related Courses
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage
Recommended age is 25 years and above
Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Financial Adviser ) to [email protected] before Tuesday 23 rd February 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE