Brand Marketing Manager Job,
POSITION: Manager – Brand Marketing
POSITION BUDGET: 120,000 – 140,000
Our client, in the retail Industry is looking to fill the position of a Manager – Brand Marketing
The Manager – Brand Marketing is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager – Brand Marketing in campaign development & execution across markets, ensuring proper implementation of marketing communication campaigns across markets, & gathering learnings to optimize future campaign planning & execution. The role holder will also be responsible for implementation of our private label communication support plan across our key defined markets, ensuring providing proper support to the markets. He/she will work on optimizing the media strategy & media mix of the Brand through coordinating with the different markets and external media agencies.
- Support Senior Manager – Brand Marketing in building Carrefour’s mother brand and Carrefour’s private labels across markets
- Support in campaign development through qualifying & briefing agencies across the region
- Lead on execution of campaigns across different touchpoints
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Lead on supporting the markets in transferring knowledge gathered from post campaigns & 3rd parties.
- Ensure consistency between brand content & tone of voice across channels (synchronize offline & Online campaign execution between parties)
- Lead on the execution of our private label communication campaign across priority markets.
- Work closely with Insights team to measure and act upon Customer Insights and all developed elements
- Support the Head of Brand on the execution of New Concepts’ communication
Media Plan and implementation
- Work with Media agency to define and implement optimum media plan for all countries that the Retail operates in.
- Collaborate with the existing marketing teams in the countries to set the guidelines for creating media campaign plans through proper media planning tools
- Define best practices of Online media planning in coordination with the Digital Marketing Team and share across markets
- Communicate the latest trends, updates and best practices in media planning to the team and countries
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of the Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 8+ years in Marketing experience in FMCG or Multinational companies, including mastering Brand Concept, Copy & Content production
- 2+ years of Retail experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Editor skills
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative mindset
- Ability to build agencies and team relationships
- Service oriented attitude
- Inquisitive and resourceful personality
- Superior appreciation of time limitations, priorities, and time allocation
- Demonstrates strong thought leadership and problem solving abilities
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to [email protected] by 10 th December 2021. Indicating Manager – Brand Marketing on the email subject .
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.