Category Manager Job, Other Professions,
POSITION: Category Manager – Light Household Goods
Our client, in the retail Industry is looking to fill the position of a Category Manager – Light Household Goods
The Category Manager is responsible and accountable for managing and monitoring Light Household products within their specific category. In addition, the role holder must monitor and record conversion rates, click through rate, number of views, and search but not purchased. Finally, the Category Manager is responsible for analyzing data within their respective category and providing input and insights to support business decisions.
- Manage respective category in both top line and bottom line through quality assortment, price, and content.
- Maintain main KPIs in the respective category, which includes conversion rates, click-through rate, number of views, and search but not purchased.
- Support Category Lead during the process of negotiation to ensure best prices, deals, and large quantity of goods within specific category.
- Identify suitable opportunities for respective category through selection, profitability, and sales trends-based customer needs.
- Analyze daily data pertaining to price fluctuations and price problems for specific category.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize joint retail and import businesses within the scope of the specific category.
- Work to ensure a reliable, operational a cost-effective flow of goods, from ordering to receive.
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out-of-stock rate, vendor operational metrics, and marketing investments.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any business-related field
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience across product innovation, with channel E-Commerce experience.
- Retail industry experience is a plus
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to [email protected]exi-personnel.com by 21 st April 2022. Indicating Category Manager – Light Household Goods on the email subject .
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.