FMCG Sales Representative Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: FMCG Sales Representative – Nyanza,
Salary: 40k – 50k plus commissions,
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of FMCG products based in Thika. The company produces quality branded fruit drinks, sauces, spreads and mineral water. They seek to hire Sales Representatives who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility in Nyanza region. They will be handling Key Accounts/Modern Trade.
- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and distributors
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short-term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Route to market (RTM) planning
- Supervise and support merchandizers and foot soldiers to ensure sales targets are met.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2 – 3 years in experience in FMCG handling Key Accounts/ Modern Trade.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be a highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable at all times.
NB: The position will be handling tier 1 supermarkets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( FMCG Sales Rep – Nyanza ) to [email protected] before 31 st March 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE