- Company: Superior Homes
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Hotel / Hospitality / Restaurant Jobs in Kenya
Superior Homes, with over 45 years of building experience, has helped thousands of families make their housing dreams come true. Superior Homes utilizes a state of the art building facility, skilled craftsmen, and the newest building technologies to offer a better way of building a new home.
Superior Homes Kenya PLC is a real estate developer who takes pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in East Africa, which is now recognized as the future for sustainable living in East Africa. Developments under the Superior Homes brand include Greenpark Estate in Athi River, Pazuri at Vipingo and Lake Elementaita Mountain Lodge.
The Food and Beverage waiter will be stationed in the F&B Sales & Service Department comprising of the Restaurant, Bar, Banqueting and Room service. The server must demonstrate professionalism, desirable customer care, courtesy/desirable etiquette, team spirit and product knowledge.
- Provide Customer Service.
- Collect Food & Beverage Orders.
- Serve Food and Beverages.
- Clean and Prepare Tables.
- Process Payments.
- Room Service.
- Setting conference halls and events venues.
- Food & Beverage Server Skills.
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Able to adhere to Food & Beverage department checklist
- Punctual- reporting to work and work execution
- Proper/professional personal grooming
- Excellent food and menu knowledge
- Excellent Wine and bar knowledge with proper knowledge of local & international cocktails
- Being able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Providing excellent guest service/experience
- Excellent general arithmetic skills
- Sales ability- upselling and suggestive selling skills
- Ability to use the point of Sale proficiently