Job Description: Business Development Representative- Construction
Reports to: Business Development Manager
To identify and develop business opportunities for the company. His\Her role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with specifiers (Architects, Quantity surveyors, Engineers, etc.)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Contact potential specifiers through visits, calls and emails
· Present our company to potential clients (architects, surveyors, engineer etc.)
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Build long-term trusting relationships with specifiers.
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account executives.
· Report to the Business development manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans Knowledge and skills requirement
· Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales account executive or similar role.
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
· Track record of achieving sales quotas
· Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to [email protected]