DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Lipa Later
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
About the Role:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Ensure the timely purchase of office stationery and other such materials.
- Welcome guests, respond to queries from both clients and employees.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Manage Junior Administration staff in order to ensure the office is neat and tidy
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, accommodation, schedules etc.).
Who we are looking for:
- You have Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- You have working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- You are experienced in the use of office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- You have strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and possess a keen eye for details.
- You have a diploma; additional qualifications are an added advantage.
How to Apply
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘’ Front Desk Administrator ’’