Sales and Marketing Manager Job, Latest Sales Jobs Kenya,
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (Bakery) – Mombasa
Reports To: Managing Director
Industry : Manufacturing (Bakery & Confectionary)
Location : Mombasa
Gross Salary : KES. 120,000 + Commissions
Job Purpose: This role accomplishes sale and marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans with the aim of meeting set targets.
Supervises: Dispatch Supervisors, Sales Reps, Van salesmen, Customer Service, 3rd Party Sales Project
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of Bakery & Confectionary based in Mombasa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the Sales and Marketing strategy for the company as outlined in the company’s five-year business plan.
- New Business development; Prospect for new clients/customers and turn this into increased business. Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities, plan approaches and pitches.
- Improve product marketability and profitability of the company by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Engage with stakeholders and clients for purposes of retention, growth and new business opportunities
- Client retention; Present new products and enhance existing relationships. Work with production and other technical staff including internal colleagues to meet customer needs. Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefing.
- Route to market oversight and execution to ensure that product placement in the entire region is prioritized.
- Maintain, promote and enhance a positive corporate image of the organization through effective positioning and branding.
- Implement the company’s social responsibility policy
- Improve the online presence of the company through use of digital marketing strategies and channels
- Implement daily sales reporting and monitoring tools that will provide data necessary for carrying out periodic analysis of the company’s market performance
- Increase the daily collections from clients via the sales and marketing team, in order to improve the cash position of the firm
- Reach out to new untapped institutional accounts within the region, specific emphasis on HORECAs
- Train, develop, coach and motivate the sales team.
- Ensure sales reps and sales men comply with all processes (company policies, etc.) to make sure that customers receive excellent service
- Keep a performance tracker and periodic appraisals of sales people, in conjunction with the HR Department.
- Investigating and handling minor grievance and minor disciplinary issues among sales people and customers to ensure solution and referring all major issues to the HR Department and giving details and recommendations on the same.
- Any other responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A holder of a business-related University Degree.
- At least 10 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
- Should possess excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills
- Ability to grasp complex concepts related to bakery production.
- Proven experience selling bakery products will be an added advantage.
- Excellent management skills and interpersonal communication
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Annual operational plans, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Customer Behavior Analysis, Product Development, Client Relationships, Data Analysis, and Report Writing Skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their applications to [email protected] with the subject as: Sales and Marketing Manager (Bakery) – Mombasa .Application deadline 2 nd May 2022 .