Sales & Marketing Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager – Real Estate
Reporting to: Director – Business Development/Strategy
Industry: Real Estate
Number Positions: 1 Position
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Job Purpose: As a Sales & Marketing Manager you will be in charge of driving all aspects of sales and marketing in the income generating business units of the organization. This shall be achieved by developing and implementing approved business plans, formulation and administration of sales, marketing, financial and structural strategies across the business units.
You will be in charge of recruiting, training individuals and teams on prospect generation and identification, developing leads via product/service demonstration and moving them along the sales cycle towards closure by contract administration and relationship management amongst others.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and effectively implementing business plan, sales strategies, ensuring the best advantage for each category is achieved profitably.
- Taking ownership for maximizing business volume through successful implementation, execution and evaluation of key sales functions to enhance sustainable growth and profitability.
- Adapting processes and customer style accordingly, in order to achieve sales objectives and joint business plans where necessary.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Support and direct the sales team in lead generation and monitoring of sales through to conversion.
- Staying informed about the latest changes in the various business units.
- Allocating markets and products to the specific sales teams for growth and monitoring across the country and beyond.
- Ensuring that the Sales reps are fully aware, able to and implement the account strategies.
- To provide effective training programs, advise on one-on-one basis and motivation teams to ensure successful implementation of plans and targets.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the teams to achieve.
- Leading and conduct sales meetings.
- Ensuring all products and their related collateral are aligned for client consumption
- Responsible for ensuring all, events, press mentions and other marketing campaigns are handled in the most effective way.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Dynamic, ability to multi-task, lead a team, under pressure and own initiative,
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and with a proven ability to present to high level stakeholders in a confident and mature manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage internal and external customers.
- Able to deliver agreed KPI’s in a result driven environment
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Co-operative, assertive, leader and able to work harmoniously and offer effective solutions.
- Use of creative strategies to work with partners such as external agents in delivering results.
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related industry players and remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Observe departmental budgets
- Effective database maintenance: Maintaining a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads in a particular month.
- Being in charge of the sale process all the way from initiation to closing, preparation of offer letters, and after sale services with the client to ensure referrals.
- Formulate competitive pricing strategies.
- Collection of sales proceeds
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- A Master’s Degree in Strategic Management. (Added advantage)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a lead active sales role with proven results
- A demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams to deliver to consistently high standards.
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in key accounts execution and strategic sales direction.
- Successful track record in driving sales in all arms of the business.
- Successful track record as a Marketing / Sales Manager/Sales representative
- Identify and create long-lasting relationships with current and new clients while supporting the sales team to meet their objectives
- Knowledge and experience in customer relationship management skills.
- A passionate, self-confident individual that is professional and result driven.
- Strong integrity and ability to work within a team.
- Identify partnership opportunities (in terms of markets, growth, trends, customers and products) that will be profitable to the company.
- Identify new opportunities and markets to achieve sustainable growth and profitability
- Good at planning and organizing to ensure priority task management.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Motivational team leader
- Agile & result driven
- Business Acumen
- Flair in sales and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and professional
- Highly creative
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Friday 13th May 2022.
Indicate email subject as Sales & Marketing Manager – Real Estate.