Senior Sales Executives Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs,
Job Title: Senior Sales Executives – Real Estate
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Number Positions: 1 Position
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Job Purpose: As a Senior Sales Executives your main responsibility is to motivate their team to close sales through effective sales strategies and customer relationship management.
You will be required to develop effective training programs that teach team members how to draw the interest of customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale. The sales manager will also be responsible for training, setting weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the team members to achieve.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise real estate sales consultants and representatives, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conduct sales meetings.
- Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing staff.
- Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
- Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
- Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling strategies
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and/or Marketing or any relevant field, MBA an added advantage
- Proven track record in similar role
- At least 5 years’ experience in the real estate sales industry.
- Minimum 3 years managing teams
- Good knowledge of IT systems and CRM
- Experience managing budgets/prioritizing.
- Motivational team leader
- Achievement driven
- Negotiation/Deal closing skills,
- Professionalism & Respect
- Business Acumen
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Friday 13th May 2022.
Indicate email subject as Senior Sales Executives – Real Estate.