Area Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
Number of positions: 3
Location: Nairobi area and its Environs.
We are looking for Area Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospects.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field or its equivalent.
- Experience in sales and understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous experience in FMCG will be an advantage.
Ksh 15,000/= Monthly retainer, weekly transport allowance and monthly airtime plus commissions on total monthly sales achieved.
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to: