- Company: Nova Pioneer
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Nova Pioneer is looking for a rockstar Global Technology Manager who will be based in Kenya. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
About the role:
This role will work closely with our Global Director of Operations and various functions in Marketing, Finance, Operations and our school network.
- Work with the Global Director of Operations across geographies to ensure that our overall systems and data architecture flow across the organization as intended, in particular our core systems of ERP (Netsuite), CRM (Salesforce), and SIS (Edadmin)
Needs Analysis and Improvements
- Work with internal business owners to lead and support the improvement and development of our key systems.
Implementation and Training
- Responsible for building and executing the implementation plan with our partners and internal teams, including but not limited to the tech(IT) associates in Kenya and South Africa.
- Identify any custom development needs, and work with internal and external resources to implement and roll out as per the strategy. Own the road map for new feature and version roll-outs / roll overs, and ensure that the users of the respective systems get the requisite support & training
- Ensuring that support across all of our core systems is dynamic and effective, that processes are standardised and delivery and resolution to issues arising are timely.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Completed a Bachelors Degree- A Degree in Computer Science or Information preferred
- 5+ years work experience in fast-paced, growth-oriented organisations
- Experiencing working in a company both globally and cross-functionally
- Proven ability to work well with stakeholders of different levels and backgrounds
- Experience designing and implementing org-wide systems and processes
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience working experience in functional and/or technical design of custom technology applications (Java, .NET, C/C++)
- Knowledge on UML, XML and SQL
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity and experience with Salesforce and Netsuite (or similar ERP)
- You are flexible and open to change – you handle uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity well.
- You are a problem solver – you are proactive in identifying issues and address these thoroughly by making an effort to find appropriate solutions.