Business Development Administrator Job, Administration Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Re-advertisement-Business Development Administrator
Our Client, a corporate Event Management Company Incorporated in Kenya; seeks to recruit a Business Development Administrator who will be in charge of three (3) main roles:
- Projects Management
- Accounts Management
- Dispatch projects to staff
- Follow up projects
- Deliver projects on time to clients
- Prepare projects PowerPoint presentation
- Give clients feedback forms after work is done
- Prepare team meeting to review feedback from clients
- Prepare quotations/invoice
- Follow up on payments from clients
- Issue receipts to clients after payment
- Select suppliers for office/events items
- Pay suppliers
- Issue Contracts to suppliers
- Issue monthly reports to our clients
- Upselling to existing clients
- Call potential clients
- Hit sales target
- Engage and sell to walk in clients
- A degree or diploma in Business Management.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment; capacity to wear many hats and work in a Startup environment that requires flexibility and speed.
****Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Business Development Administrator on the Subject line- with your location. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.