Communication Jobs In Kenya.
Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) – Head of Corporate Communications and Marketing.
This position offers leadership in strategic marketing communica tions and o perational delivery of activit i es for the organization . It defines and d rive s the brand to a range of stakeholders, tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activit ies . It is responsible for the development of KAM’s brand propo sition .
- Bachelor’s degree in either C ommunications, M arketing or P ublic R elations is preferred , or a comparable degree from a recognized university .
Minimum of 7
elations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactive ly building and nurturing relat ion ships with key stakeholders
- Extensive successful writing and editing experience
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic communication , media relations, and marketing program s
e and thoughtful on
use of n
- Extensive experience in planning, writing, editing, and production of newsletters, press releases, annual reports and other marketing documentation
- Experience in mentoring and coaching team s of communications specialists
Articulate and pers
uasive communicator, written and oral
ewsroom operations and dynamics
Knowledge of global, regional and local media landscape
Ability to work in a multi
- Strong articulation and presentation skill s
How to Apply:
Interest ed and qual i fying candidates should c omplete the onli ne app lication and submit their CV and Application letter only to [email protected] indicating the words “ Head of Corporate Communication and Marke ting ” on the email subject line s o as to rea ch us no t l ater than April 1 3 , 202 2 .
Shortlisting s hall be on a rolling basis and o nly the s hortlisted shall be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .