- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! This is for the position of Head of IN Operations & Performance which will form part of the MSIP organization supporting Airtel Africa.
- Be driving business innovation, transformation in operations, tools, competences and process;
- Building a business level understanding of customer requirements which lead into the BSS systems & applications to drive solution orientated & business development with the Ericsson MS capabilities & portfolio
- Manage the relationship together with the MSCOO the global service delivery organisation on the quality, performance and continuous improvement
- Creating the right ways of working & inter-relationship within the Ericsson operating environment to manage outages & incidents in a coordinated manner with ownership and leadership
- Responsible for Planning (Capacity Management), Design and NPI of IN/VAS.
- KPI & Sign off with Airtel Africa at National Level (including Exclusion Management).
- Accountable for Africa-wide IN/VAS Projects (for example, Special Projects, e.g. CS5)
- Conduct National reviews with customer and handle executive level customer critical issues.
- Responsible to escalate country-level issues to Airtel executive level.
- Forecast Annual Deployment Plans to internal teams for Readiness.
- Support New Sales Opportunities alongside KAM-organization.
- Support Contract Management for Reconciliation, KPI & other matters.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction regarding service delivery.
- Process reviews for improvisation of operational efficiency.
- Support Product Life cycle management.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Customer Relationship Management
- Experience in Multimedia (IN&VAS) domain mainly in consulting and delivery.
- Experience in Ericsson BSS environment products
- Business Oriented
- Leading changes
- Leading and Working through Teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- High accomplishment skills; follow through committed actions.
- High team working & Networking skills.
- 10 years plus experience in relevant field
- Experience with Managed Service / Capacity model