Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire an efficient and effective Head of Operations who will be responsible for establishing the operational discipline and practices required for business growth
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
- Coordination of the technical operations and sales teams to ensure successful projects’ completion.
- Ensure world class execution of the network infrastructure expansion
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the office and be accountable for delivery
- Coordination of the field teams in terms of scheduling and transportation as well as monitoring their performance at client sites
- Conduct spot checks as appropriate to verify conformity to requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Handle & resolve escalations as needed.
- Ensure all fixed assets and inventory are controlled and accounted for including vehicle fleets and telco hardware
- Build high performing teams: Manage direct staff (supervisors and individual contributors) to optimize their performance.
- Use training, coaching, feedback, career development, and other techniques so employees can grow, take increasing responsibility and achieve high-performance levels.
- Prepare appropriate reports covering the operations function, providing analysis and plan to address performance gaps.
- Conduct periodic audits for compliance
- Analyze and recommend future expansion areas from an operations perspective.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in operational roles with increasing levels of responsibility, including management.
- Experience in a start-up is preferred. Demonstrated ability to manage operations and logistics function, especially during periods of strong growth
- Experience in leading a field based operations team
- Experience in managing complex projects within a sophisticated work culture
- Well-organised, highly motivated, disciplined and process-oriented execution
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to get things done
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Head of Operations ) to email@example.com before 2 nd April 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.