Head of Property – e-Commerce Company Job, Current Real-Estate Kenyan Jobs,
Title: Head of Property – e-Commerce Company,
Industry: e-Commerce, real estate,
Gross Salary: 50K plus bonus,
Our client is an upcoming online marketplace in Kenya. They seek to hire a highly capable, and aggressive head of property who will be in-charge of onboarding properties on the online platform.
- Sale of various premium products to real estate companies, agents and commercial agencies Acquisition of real estate owners, companies, agencies and agents.
- Develop, review upgrade on property department strategy ensuring that there is clear clarity on the tactics to ensure achievement of department objectives.
- Come up with unique strategies to onboard corporate real estate sellers.
- Carry out market research analysis and insights frequently regarding the current/ upcoming trends in the real estate business.
- Develop and maintain business relationships between the real estate sellers and the organization.
- Carefully onboard and train a team of robust people to execute daily operations including sales and account management for real estate sellers.
- Ensure company goals, sales targets and objectives are met by the team members.
- Ensure that real estate sellers concerns are met satisfactorily.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by Company.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Project Management or related field.
- 3 years and above in the real estate field.
- Extensive experience in property sales, sales and developments.
- Experience in negotiating contracts and determining rental rates.
NB: Must have experience in listing of property
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Property – e-Commerce Company) to [email protected] on or before Wednesday 1s t Sept 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .