Head of Retail Sales Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Rose Avenue Jobs
Our client in the automotive industry offers high quality importation and sales of automotive and allied products in addition to the letting of investment properties.
In order to diversify the business and seek alternative revenue avenues, our client seeks to hire a retail out of the box sales manager to introduce variety in the overall sales and distribution model.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and energetic individual who will be responsible for the development, organization and implementation of a B2C retail strategy for the organization.
The Head of Retail will manage the business units’ profit and loss statement as well as its economic performance.
The ideal candidate will ensure that growth targets are met or exceeded, and new growth opportunities developed.
- Formulate and execute strategic growth plans for the entire business unit including the identification of new business opportunities
- Ensure recruitment, hiring and training of staff as necessary to successfully address the business requirements
- Establish and implement operational policies, standards and procedures for the retail department
- Conduct sales and productivity analyses and forecasts and initiate appropriate action necessary to achieve strategic and financial goals
- Communicate and work closely with other members of the leadership team and collaborate with different stakeholders to achieve the organization’s goals
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree experience in the, management consulting or investment banking industry
- Experience in automotive retail or FMCG industry as well as passion for cars is an added advantage.
- Ability to work both independently as a self-starting, highly motivated executive and at the same time as a great team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili.
- Ability to multi-task and build and lead teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, motivation for the job and current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20 th June 2019