Head of Sales and Marketing Jobs, Sales and Marketing Jobs, Sales Team Leader Jobs, Sales Executive Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our Client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of plastics and packaging solutions. They are seeking to hire an experienced Head of Sales & Marketing who will be reporting to the Country CEO. S/he will lead a professional Sales and Marketing function, generating demand that will consistently deliver growth in alignment with the overall organization’s strategy. S/He will as well formulate and execute sales and marketing plans to ensure that the company consistently achieves its growth targets and profitability projections.
Title: Head of Sales & Marketing – Plastics
Gross Salary: Competitive
- Design, implement and optimize Sales & Marketing Strategy in line with the overall business goals.
- Build an effective route-to-market strategy within the B2C business category.
- Maintain and develop key relationships within the B2B business category.
- Grow market share by identifying new market opportunities and develop plans to open new up new markets.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor brands, products and activities for realignment of strategy where necessary.
- Implement effective Business contracts and agreements for Corporate & Trade channels ensuring compliance through the sales team.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction on all customer related matters.
- Asses, manage and develop Sales & Marketing team capability
- Develop and cultivate a culture of performance and accountability and discipline within the department.
- Lead the delivery of the annual Business Plan.
- Ensure the sales and marketing team remains adequately resourced, motivated and focused.
- Define and set “stretch” but realistic targets.
- Drive collection of receivables within company KPI’s.
- An advanced degree in Business, Management or Sales and Marketing related field.
- A professional certification in sales and marketing preferably in CIM.
- Membership in a sales and marketing professional body.
- A minimum of 10 years leadership experience in Sales Management & Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment in a Senior Sales management position;
- Must have experience in an FMCG or similar manufacturing business environment
- Evidence of having successfully developed and lead the implementation of a new route-to-market strategy for existing and completely new products & services
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial markets (particularly for FMCGs) and fresh approaches to drive revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate long-term relationships, build diverse networks and leverage on these networks to secure new business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective sales skills and behavior, in order to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer demand.
- Ability to forge and manage a diverse team, eliciting insights from them for the achievement of the sales strategy
- Creative and naturally curious; comfortable with complexity, and find unconventional solutions by thinking out of the box.
- Excellent contract negotiation experience with a high rate of successfully closing deals.
- Should have the ability to evaluate product/market situations and analyze raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and copies of your certificate quoting the job title on the email subject ( Head of Sales & Marketing – Plastics ) to email@example.com before 9 th May 2019 .
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.