Head of Sales Jobs, Sales and Marketing Jobs, Sales Team Leader Jobs, Sales Executive Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is a provider of high-quality prepaid solar energy systems for the developing world. Their Pay-as-you-go home solar systems allow low-income households and businesses to access solar energy through flexible mobile repayments. Their business has grown and are seeking to hire a dedicated Head of Sales to identify new customer development strategies, growing existing customer growth as appropriate in region or allocated market segment.
Title: Head of Sales -Solar
Industry: Solar Products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development efforts to ensure sales teams achieve their regional targets
- Understand key client business drivers for all opportunities by identifying individual client buying influences
- Develop optimized single sales objectives around value selling proposition
- Surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitor activity and recommending product variations based on statistics.
- Plan and execute internal product sales trainings for the field sales teams
- Plan and execute external product sales trainings when new partners have been on-boarded
- Meet established sales targets through the field sales team.
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and guiding sales executives
- Manage the performance of a target-driven field sales team, ensuring sales quota is met.
- Shadow sales teams in the field to better understand and identify solutions to challenges faced in terms of converting leads.
- Advise the senior management team on market intelligence and share ideas on how best to action.
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups.
- Identify means of expanding the customer base in all operational sales areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of sales reports that will inform senior management decision making efforts, whilst supporting the direct sales agents.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of sales tools, processes and materials.
- Diploma or Degree in a business related course
- 4 years working experience leading a dynamic field-based sales team
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of home solar technology
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and ability to solve problems.
- Report writing and capturing data on the ground (sales, profitability and user reports)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Head of Sales – Solar ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.