Relationship Manager (Schemes) Job, Current Sales Jobs In Kenya,
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Sales Department. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Relationship Manager – Schemes
Reporting To: Head of Sales
Overall Job Purpose
The Relationship Manager – Schemes will be responsible for driving Retail Schemes Solutions to grow quality asset & liability portfolios, attracting and retaining customers from specified schemes companies to maximize of profit through a motivated sales team.They will also be responsible for retaining the existing scheme customer base and enhance the value chain through cross-selling of other bank products and services.
- Identify potential schemes companies and develop methods/approaches of driving the sales efforts within the scheme to attain the sales budget.
- Manage the sales activities in scheme companies as per sales strategy by planning, directing and monitoring to efficiently and economically attain the sales budget.
- Manage and coordinate schemes customer support from loan approvals leading to disbursement to ensure regular customer information update and agreed TAT is adhered to for customer satisfaction.
- Make schemes proposals for further recommendation to approval by the Head of Sales.
- Product and Policy development recommendations, review and implementation through dissemination of market intelligence, proposals, reports emanating from the sales team in order to enhance niche market competitiveness.
- Source potential organizations and recommend their inclusion in HF approved schemes list. Maintenance of relationship with existing schemes including carrying out sales presentations and scheme sales activations.
- Support Retail, Branch, Direct Sales & other sales channels to achieve sales objectives in Kenya and follow-up and resolution of customer service issues that arise from schemes.
- Work with Marketing & Product Development teams in the development and execution of marketing initiatives for acquisition, retention and growth of customer base.
- Support launch of products, sales strategy and campaigns to key segments for profitable and quality business.
- Facilitate effective management and service delivery to all HF check-off schemes.
- Key link person for maintenance and growth of HF approved check-off schemes.
- Involvement with Business units & credit teams and employers to reduce Portfolio at Risk for scheme loans, both existing and new.
- Involvement in design of processes for check-off loans administration to reduce wastage and reworks
- Proactive involvement in aligning Bank’s service delivery and internal processes with emerging County business and devolved functions of Government.
- Generate referrals and use market intelligence to achieve deeper relationships with customers.
- Advise the Business on companies and individuals which exhibit high risk policies and practices hence control and manage risk
- Drive cross selling and migration by tailoring solutions to deepen client relationships
- Maintain a strong performance culture through an inspiring the sales teams
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A business related degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking with at least 3 years in Scheme Relationship Management in a highly competitive environment.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Presentation skills
- IT Skills (Basic MS Office)
- Schemes management
- Financial Analysis
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Presentation skills
How to Apply
15 August 2022