Finance Jobs In Kenya.
Position Title: Hotel Financial Controller Reports to: Managing Director
Job location: Dove nest lodge & Peppercorn Holiday Resort-Naivasha.
We are seeking professional Financial controller personnel who will manage the operations of the accounts department, oversee budgets, cash flow analysis, and audits.
This position will also be responsible for the financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control, as well as ensuring the safekeeping and updating of all legal documentation relating to the financial status of the hotel.
This is a hands-on financial position requiring flexibility and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and implements a marketing plan to achieve budget goals.
- Assist the accounting department with financial information and forms for tax compliance needs
- Closely scrutinize funds transfer and cash disbursement protocols within the organization
- Maintenance of the Hotel’s set of controls and budgets to mitigate risk.
- Computing profits and losses on all food and beverage items onboard, monitoring budgets versus actual, and the variance related to each.
- Responsible for all quality control on the pier; accounting/receiving control, accounting for any loss or spoilage, and reporting such to the General Manager.
- Responsible for the supervision of the receiving and loading of all food and beverage stores, and other hotel supplies.
- Able to prepare and submits management reports in a timely manner and also ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with county and national government regulations.
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish the Work.
- Any other tasks as and when required by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ accounting
- A minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar role or equivalent. Experience in the hospitality field will be an added advantage.
- Should have a high command of Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of accounting systems like ADP, Sun, SAP, Sage
- Must possess excellent financial knowledge, analytical skills and be very well organized.
- Willing to contribute effort to all aspects of hotel/restaurant operation when
- needed, even if not financial department oriented
- Willingness to work as an overall team member to help ensure continued growth and success of this top. hotel and restaurant
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
How To Apply
To apply ,send your cv only to [email protected] on or before 15 th May 2022.Clearly indicate the exact position (HOTEL FINANCIAL CONTROLLER) applied for and your minimum salary expectations on the subject line, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .