Inbound Logistics Officer Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Job Title: Inbound Logistics Officer
Industry: PAY TV
The primary responsibility of the incumbent will be to evaluate each customer service representative in various functions and be able to give constructive feedback and coaching with a view to enhancing customer experience.
- Serials scanning.
- System serial input.
- Processing delivery notes.
- System Goods issue.
- Billing and invoicing.
- Communication with the sales team for return order placing.
- Processing the return order.
- System Goods issue of the return.
- Billing and invoicing of the return.
- Physical placement of the returned stock.
- System movement of stock between different storage locations.
- System movement of stock between branches, service centers, agents and Main DC.
- System Receipt of stock from different storage locations.
- System Receipt of stock from branches, service centers, agents to Main DC.
Corporate goods receipts.
- Receiving of main stock from overseas.
- Serials alignment of the main stock.
- Liaising with stock accountant, corporate officials, supply chain manager and other stake holders in goods receipt.
- Follow ups to ensure timely goods receipt.
System Stock alignment.
- Ensuring that all materials in the Main DC are in the right storage location
- Following up with the customers to ensure satisfaction and excellence in service delivery.
- Working on customer’s complain and concerns.
- Continuous improvement of processes to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and growth.
- Innovation and creativity.
- System upload of Proof of delivery
- Supervision manual filing.
- Counter checking of P.O. D’s with different vendors uploaded in the system.
- Order portal reports – VA05N.
- Goods issue reports – VL06G.
- Billing Report – VF04.
- Fiscalization Report – VX31.
- Stock Report – MB52
- O.D Reports, etc
- System count for decoders and Accessories.
- Stock Alignment
- Physical count
- Minimum first degree in Procurement, logistics and Supply chain, or social sciences
- 3 years of working experience in procurement and supply chain logistics with some supervisory level experience is necessary
- Eexperience at technology-oriented service firms; Mobile telephony, Service centres, etc. will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dependability, Multi-tasking
- Track record of competence in Supply chain Operations
- Written and Verbal communication (letter writing, report writing)
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing, Attention to detail and Team work
- Sound Interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Customer and service orientation
- Self-motivated / Independent
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Inbound Logistics Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 th September 2019.