Insurance Sales Agents Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs December, Insurance Jobs 2020,
BRITAM LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY is growing its sales force and the following challenging position have arisen and candidates with requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply
- Selling ordinary life insurance products professionally,
- creating consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
- Work closely with the Unit Manager to ensure the Unit meets the set targets on insurance business,
- leveraging the existing clientele and expanding the unit portfolio by actively and aggressively selling the ordinary life products
- Identifying potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives in Nairobi and its environs and seeking necessary support from the company in liaison with the unit leader in actualizing these into revenues
- Ensuring policy documents once received from the unit manager are delivered to the clients on timely basis and acknowledgement letters dropped back to the branch.
- Ensuring reviews are done to clients who are in the books
- Ensure clients who have pending issues with the company are kept abreast on progress for the same
- Participate in unit and branch meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting unit targets
- A diploma in a business related course or a sales experience in the insurance or banking sector is a must.
- Note:Degree Holders will not be considered
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C Plain.
- Age 30 years and above.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
Attractive commissions and incentive based on achievement of set targets are paid.