Insurance Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020,
Title: Insurance Sales Executive
Salary: 50k + Commissions
Our client is an insurance agent established in 1997 and is growing its sales force and the following challenging position have arisen and candidates with requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply.
- Selling ordinary insurance products professionally, creating consumer awareness/ customers’ sensitization initiatives, processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
- Being the Unit Leader and ensuring the Unit meets the set targets on insurance business, leveraging the existing clientele and expanding the unit portfolio by actively and aggressively selling the ordinary insurance products.
- Identifying potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives in Nairobi and its environs and seeking necessary support from the company in liaison with the Management in actualizing these into revenues
- Ensuring policy documents once received from the underwriter are delivered to the clients on timely basis and acknowledgement letters dropped back to the Office.
- Ensuring reviews are done to clients who are in the books and recommending any necessary action to the management.
- Ensure clients who have pending issues with the company are kept abreast on progress for the same.
- Participate in Management meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting its targets.
- A diploma in insurance related courses and a sales experience in the insurance sector and a degree in any business-related course will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Age 25 years and above.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (InsuranceSales Executive) to [email protected] before Tuesday 15th December 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.