Customer Service and Administrative Assistant Job, Current Customer service Jobs Kenya,
Entry Level Position
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Communication, Marketing, Business or related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices
- Experience working in a Beauty and Personal Care category, Retail is preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office with working knowledge of digital marketing.
Personal Traits, Qualities, and Aptitudes.
- A friendly personality, ability to remain calm and pleasant at all times.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly Organized and Ability to work independently.
- Is a self-starter: is looking for ways to help grow the business.
- Meticulous in details and good analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and Confident.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and sales-oriented individual.
- Networking aptitude.
- Have tact and diplomacy.
- High integrity.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- High-energy administration of front desk point of sale scheduling/booking of appointments etc
- Handle phone, emails, social media enquiries.
- Being the point of contact for all prospective and current customers.
- Drive sales through bookings: educate customers on services to ensure they convert from prospect to long-term customers.
- Supports dynamic and fast-paced adjustments to the executive’s calendar to respond to emerging needs during the course of each day.
- Maintains Director’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings etc
- Liaises with building management, authorities, and vendors.
- Handles basic accounting duties.
- Determining customer needs and buying potential.
- Working effectively to expand customer base and meet set targets.
- After-sales services to ensure client satisfaction.
- Planning, creating content, publishing, and handling social media platforms that increase engagement and drive leads.
- Undertaking any other office administrative services duties that may be assigned.
- Any other duty assigned.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMIN ASSISTANT) as subject to reach us no later than 27 th April 2022 to [email protected] . Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.