High-Value Coordinator Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client is looking for a highly skilled professional individual who can join them in the role of a High Value Coordinator in their Sales & Marketing Department with the following main responsibilities;
- Personally, being a sales enabler by contact of potential and existing customers to meet established sales targets;
- Create and execute sales plans that meet or exceeds the established Company revenue and profit targets.
- Product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all relevant departments;
- Use of all resources i.e. human talents & all other resources to accelerate growth of the brands;
- Work with Research & Development in order to develop our HV brands;
- Running daily and weekly projections of the high value brands for volume push;
- Determining the required marketing support; and
- Developing the correct route to market for our High Value brands.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate in Business related degree with marketing option; OR
- Higher Diploma in Sales & Marketing with a diploma from Chartered Institute of Marketing;
- A strong background in data analysis and accurate interpretation is a must;
- Competence in the use of Access, Excel, and word PowerPoint packages- advanced excel and PowerPoint is an added advantage;
- Experience with use of erps.Knowledge of Syspro is an added advantage;
- Experience in FMCG is a must with experience in the dairy sector an added advantage
- Effective communication, sales negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills; and
- Excellent knowledge in General Trade, and Modern trade/Key account markets
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “High Value Coordinator” to: [email protected] by or before 5th April 2022.