Territory Sales Leader Job, Latest Sales Jobs In Kenya,
About the Role
We are looking to hire a competent Territory Sales Leader to execute marketing plans and grow the subscriber base, achieve and surpass set acquisition targets.
• Provide full support to the Mobiles Sales Manager, Trade Development Representative, and agents within the allocated Zone.
• Recruitment and management of Agents.
• Ensure that set targets are achieved and surpassed in the allocated Business Environment.
• Maintaining an active pipeline of Customers, Agents, and Trade Development Representatives within the Zone.
• Oversee zonal development of the implementation of short-term and long-term plans within the allocated business environment.
• Supervise the implementation of various sales channels within an allocated Zone.
• Prepare and present sales reports and plans using Microsoft Office tools.
• Integrity and good work ethic.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, marketing, Business Management or any other related field
• Previous experience in Zonal Management
• Experience in selling FMCG products. (Experience in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage)
• Three (3) Years of team leadership in commercial
• Route to Market, Negotiation, and Presentation Skills
• Proven strategic and analytical skills with outstanding interpersonal skills, communication and influencing abilities
• Customer Relationship Management
Location: Multiple Locations
Job Type: Contract
How To Apply