Unit Manager Job, Insurance Jobs Kenya May,
Unit Manager Vacancies in Kisii
We are a leading insurance company in East Africa. We currently have exciting career opportunities for Unit Managers in Retail Life Insurance business. The Unit Managers reports directly to the Agency Manager at our Kisii Town Branch.
Unit Managers Role
The Unit Managers will be responsible for running of their respective Units which include and not limited to recruitment and training of agents in their respective units. They will also be expected to deliver new business as per the set budgets , retention of existing business in books , maintain and grow the relationship with the clients and agents through the provision of excellent Customer Experience.
- Setting out relevant plans and daily activity work schedule for the unit
- Recruit new agents and assist in agent retention.
- Implementing training programs to support skill development and competence.
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of agents in their respective units
- Ensure agents have the necessary support systems to assist them deliver their budgets
- Ability to Communicate
- Strong Negotiation skills
- A good Listener
- Able to Plan and organize meetings and activities for the Unit
- Able to build and bond together a team
- Must have leadership ability and Sales and Marketing skills
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Able to handle and resolve Conflicts
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of legislation governing insurance in Kenya
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Sales & Marketing or Diploma
- Performance based
- Preferred current residents in Kisii County.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, send your applications to [email protected] by 28 th June 2021 . Interviews will be held on or before 1 st July 2021 for the shortlisted candidates.